Businesses continue to collect volumes of information about their customers. When organized effectively - by integrating data from a variety of different sources through enterprise master data management (MDM) - this data can provide important and actionable buyer insights.
Some are tackling this challenge with a relational database approach to MDM, which limits what businesses can do, and how quickly they can do it.
Join this webcast to learn about developing a more agile MDM strategy around Graph databases to better serve business needs.
In this webcast, you will learn how to
· Gain the flexibility you need to pull answers from a full range of customer information
· Add and remove new data sources quickly
· Identify new connections in data
· Explore connections that previously would not have been obvious
· Add Graph technology to connect more traditional relational databases - effectively create a “hub of hubs”
This flexibility and modern approach to data offers a number of unique, cross-vertical use cases, including sales optimization, fraud detection, anti-money laundering (AML), customer support, and more.
Join this webcast to learn about the power of knowledge graphs for a full 360-degree view of your customers, no matter where or how they are interacting with your enterprise organization.