Modern BI productivity calls for integrated and intuitive features that keep analysts and other users focused on their objective and not on hard-to-use tools that stand in their way. Next-generation data visualizations and built-in analytics features are only useful to those who can quickly and easily manipulate them.
Join this session for an overview of SAS® Visual Analytics:
- Integrated Location Intelligence to bring out the geographic and demographic context
- Add open visualization objects - D3 graphs, Google Charts or C3 visualizations – to your reports or visuals for more flexibility
- New visualizations like Parallel coordinates plots, path analysis, etc. to explain important relationships in your data
- Attractive infographic-style reports that highlight compelling numeric and categorical values
- Automatic filters and linked selection, enhanced actions and calculations, etc. to improve interactivity