In-memory analytics are all a buzz for multiple reasons. Speed of querying, reporting and analysis is just one. Flexibility, agility, rapid prototyping are others. While there are many more reasons, not all in-memory approaches are created equal. Let’s look at the five options buyers have today:
1. In-memory OLAP. Classic MOLAP cube loaded entirely in memory.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access