Patience is the most important attribute necessary for effective leadership that we rarely talk about.
1. Too much beating the drum for speed, speed, speed ensures that the drum just becomes background noise to everyone. People and teams like athletes and artists cycle through periods of great productivity and periods of recovery. Good leaders understand that recovery time is essential for speed in the next sprint, and they manage the pace and rhythm of their teams accordingly.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access