Customer insights professionals consistently ask me what other companies are doing to turn their customer data into actionable insights.
To answer this question, Forrester partnered with Burtch Works, an analytics executive recruitment agency, to survey customer analytics and measurement professionals about their current efforts. I’m quite thrilled to share the results in my State of Customer Analytics 2016 report.
This goal of this report is to give CI pros, marketers, and anyone tasked with gleaning insights from massive amounts of customer data a concrete snapshot of what others are doing in the space. Here are a few of the key questions we set out to answer:
- What are the top data sources companies are using for analytics and measurement?
- What types of analyses are they doing?
- How and where are they applying insights?
- What challenges do they face?
In analyzing responses, we segmented companies based on their customer analytics sophistication so readers can see what separates leaders from laggards. My hope is that as you read through this report, you will be inspired to evolve your own customer analytics maturity.
Please feel free to reach out to me via inquiry if you’d like to discuss how to do so.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access