June 24, 2008 Visual i|o, a developer of software for business decisions through interactive visual analysis, announced the availability of DecisionIris for Project Portfolio Analysis in the pharmaceutical industry.
Developed as a result of the companys work with top pharmaceutical companies, DecisionIris addresses three areas in research and development (R&D) management: strategic portfolio management, cross-project resource management and project tracking and analysis. The views combine relevant data from many sources, and allow users to see both high-level roll-ups and granular-level detail within the same application.
Designed to provide ready visualizations of the business problems faced by pharmaceutical R&D management, DecisionIris:
- Presents relevant data,
- Eliminates manual report generation,
- Simplifies communications and
- Delivers a complete picture for strategic and operational alignment.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access