Vision Solutions, a leading managed availability solutions provider, launched the next generation of its data integration solution, Symbiator 4.1. The new release features a host of enhancements prompted by customer and partner feedback.
Symbiator integrates an enterprise by providing real- time information how you want it, where you want it, when you want it. Symbiator can be used in any enterprise where there is a need to share data between systems or databases. Symbiator 4.1’s specific enhancements include:
Improved performance for both real-time and bulk data replication across all supported database platforms
- A redesigned user interface that further enhances Symbiator’s ease of use while providing more control and feedback for the user.
- New advanced transformation and filtering features that allow users to customize their data transformation and filtering environment.
- Support for the FDA’s CFR 21 Part 11 requirements for electronic record keeping.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access