March 26, 2008 - Unica Corporation announced enhancements to its Affinium suite that will improve marketers abilities to optimize the selection and delivery of marketing messages for each customer.
This latest release delivers performance enhancements and tighter suite integration for improved productivity, time-to-market and accuracy. Unicas automated analytics, integrated suite and cross-channel capabilities can help streamline the entire marketing process.
Unica's enterprise marketing management solution has positively impacted our marketing efforts in that we have been able to integrate offer optimization with overall campaign management, said Nancy O'Keefe, director of campaign management, Discover Financial Services. As we continue to increase the sophistication of our marketing campaigns, we expect the new version of Unica's optimization module will enable us to efficiently optimize campaigns involving multiple user-defined constraints and analyze how changes to them can positively affect our goals.
Unica Affinium 7.3 includes improvements to its campaign management, optimization, modeling and marketing analytics modules. Among the new capabilities introduced are:
- Patent-pending optimization software that enables definition of custom capacity rules to implement the most relevant interaction with each customer.
- Improved scenario analysis that allows marketers to test different scenarios to ascertain.
- Usability and performance enhancements to Unicas statistical data mining module that offer increased user productivity.
- Smoother integration between modules that makes it easier for marketers to incorporate the insight gained from Affiniums analytics modules into more targeted and effective campaign strategies and to measure full bottom-line impact across channels.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access