Unica Corporation , a global provider of enterprise marketing management (EMM) solutions, announced the latest version of its Web analytics solution, Affinium NetInsight 7.1. Innovative capabilities in Affinium NetInsight 7.1, including real-time visual exploration capabilities, will enable online business marketers to optimize Web sites and Web 2.0 applications with broader, more comprehensive analysis of customer behavior.
Unica's enhanced Web analytics solution offers the industry's most user-friendly, intuitive graphical reporting and exploration capabilities. With Affinium NetInsight, marketers quickly access detailed insight and analysis of web site visitors' online activity and create custom reports with just the click of the mouse. The reporting allows companies to explore geographic, demographic and other relevant segmentation of customers to enable smarter decision-making and marketing action. These visual exploration features provide a charted view of customers' online activity across Web sites and even the most complex Web 2.0 rich Internet applications (RIAs).
Affinium NetInsight is a turnkey Web analytics solution that may be purchased as software or as a hosted on-demand solution. The on-demand solution is fully compatible with Unica's on-premise solution, making it easy for organizations, as their needs change, to bring Web analytics in house or switch to on-demand applications without loss of data or configuration customization. In addition, NetInsight's on-demand solution is the only on-demand solution available that offers users the ability to use page-tags, log-files or any combination of data collection. When marketers use web analytics in conjunction with other modules in Unica's Affinium Suite, they can integrate online and offline behavior tracking and analysis and improve campaign targeting and customer segmentation across multiple channels to truly optimize marketing effectiveness.
Some of the capabilities of Affinium NetInsight 7.1 include:
- Visual exploration of top click paths through Web sites and even complex Web 2.0 applications to help Web analysts identify usability bottlenecks that cause visitors to abandon sites.
- Ability to recreate any individual visitor's click path through Web 2.0 RIAs. This helps Web analysts optimize RIA usability by providing real life, complete use cases.
- Visual, map-based, exploration of visitor segments from different worldwide geographic locations (down to the city or postal code level) via Drill-Anywhere and Trend-Anything, enabling marketers to understand usage patterns by geographic, demographic and psychographic segments.
- An enhanced overlay user interface that invites Web analysts to define and overlay heat maps for any visitor segment in an ad hoc fashion for exploring the segment's behavior.
- An unprecedented richness of information about B2B site visitors that can be used to enrich and prioritize sales leads, improve lead follow-up and increase cross-sales opportunities. When coupled with Unica's lead management solutions, marketers can automate intelligent processes for converting Web site visits to sales opportunities.
- A small-to-medium business edition of Unica's flagship Web analytics solution that introduces an easy to use drag-and-drop marketing user interface for companies that have less than enterprise-class Web visitor or intranet volumes.
Affinium NetInsight 7.1 is available this month. Existing customers of Unica's Web analytics solutions can take advantage of an automated upgrade from earlier versions. Available standalone or as part of Unica's Affinium Suite for Enterprise Marketing Management, Unica's Web analytics solutions make it easier than comparable offerings for companies to turn insight into results - maximizing the value of Internet and cross-channel marketing investments and optimizing the satisfaction of customers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access