Unica Corporation, a provider of award-winning enterprise marketing management (EMM) solutions, announced Affinium 6 featuring a new, intelligent lead management module and significant enhancements to its campaign management, e-marketing, real-time, planning, optimization and analytic capabilities. Affinium 6 an integrated, end-to-end solution for managing brand, interactive, event and direct marketing across an organization, improving marketing speed and effectiveness. World-class organizations, such as Scotiabank and WearGuard-Crest, will be among the first to take advantage of Affinium 6's new functionality.
Designed by marketers for marketers, Affinium combines analytics, automation and collaboration for a powerful and flexible solution. Affinium 6 provides the unique ability to define and manage strategic customer segments and reusable offers, using a single interface for managing and integrating all types of campaigns traditional batch-style, event-triggered and dynamic recommendations across real-time inbound contact points for optimized customer dialogs.
New features of Affinium 6 include:
- A new module for intelligent lead processing and analysis enabling timely and effective customer acquisition and cross-selling;
- Support for SMS wireless messaging for additional right-time marketing opportunities;
- Integrated content mark-up and approval management for increased speed-to-market and reduced compliance risk;
- Reusable templates, customizable metrics and built-in best-of-class processes for improved ease of use;
- A unified interface for designing all types of customer interactions real time, event-triggered and batch for delivery of a consistent customer experience;
- Real-time reporting with integrated, flexible templates for analyzing key marketing dimensions campaigns, channels, offers and segments;
- Easy-to-use visual segment analysis and selection for automated campaign creation; and
- Dynamic offer serving capabilities for increased revenue and profitability.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access