Unica Corporation, a worldwide provider of enterprise marketing management (EMM) solutions proven to reduce marketing costs and increase ROI, today announced the addition of two new consulting services Affinium Operational Services (AOS) and Affinium Innovation Services (AIS) to its Unica Consulting Services portfolio. These two new programs enable customers to maximize their Affinium investment through innovative strategies, techniques and recommendations. Available now, AOS and AIS programs are delivered by experienced and skilled Unica consultants and partners with deep product knowledge and extensive cross-industry marketing experience. With these new services, Affinium customers can optimize their marketing performance and advance their competitive edge.
For customers currently using Affinium, AOS offers both the services and resources to expand their use of Affinium within their organization. AOS programs include:
- Advanced Techniques Workshop offers expertise, tips and techniques on how to use the advanced customer-focused strategies and features of Affinium for specific business environments and to increase user productivity and marketing ROI;
- Performance Optimization pinpoints opportunities to enhance performance and scalability to optimize and streamline campaigns;
- Post-Production Support provides staffing support, ranging from a few weeks to several months, to cover staffing or skill gaps and ensure the timely and successful completion of key projects.
With AIS, Affinium customers are supported through each stage of the marketing life cycle. The four key programs include:
- Enterprise Marketing Assessment identifies where marketing processes can be optimized for greater efficiency and helps develop specific strategies to meet marketing objectives;
- Incorporating Predictive Modeling uses companies' current data to show how to create models, interpret the results and then act on the information yielding positive, profitable and differentiated outcomes;
- Enterprise Marketing Planning establishes an optimal marketing planning process that provides real insight into the business and enhances decision making; and
- E-Marketing Review provides recommendations and a route map to assist companies in successfully addressing the issues surrounding online and real-time marketing.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access