The past year has been a busy one for the mobile technology market, as organizations continue to ramp up their bring-your-own-device (BYOD) programs and roll out smartphones, tablets and other products to their more mobile employees. Here are five top developments and trends that we covered in 2014.
1. Wearable Technology: A study released early in the year by global research consultancy TNS showed that awareness levels of wearable products such as watches, wristbands and eyeglasses was high, yet user adoption was not following suit. Of the 1,000 U.S. individuals surveyed, only 1% were actually using the wearable technology.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access