This month I present leadership characteristics six through 10 for BI and CRM leaders to accede to, succeeding the top five presented last month.
6. Organization Skills. Organization skills involve organizing the people, processes and technologies toward a meaningful time-framed scope. There have been no best practice programs that were accomplished without the active support of many people. It's the leadership generating the intrinsic motivation of the team and constituents that has brought out the best in people. Extrinsic rewards do not explain much activity in BI and CRM development.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access