The balanced scorecard remains a critical tool in employee performance measurement for world-class companies and smaller organizations alike. According to a recent study from research and consulting firm Best Practices, LLC, the benefits of improved performance measurement go beyond employee performance measurement and also include effective development and communication of corporate goals, enhanced customer service and management and focused strategy deployment.
"Developing a Balanced Scorecard of Performance Measures," at http://www3.best-in-class.com/rr260.htm is a benchmarking study from Best Practices, LLC, that reveals how executives design, refine and use a balanced scorecard of performance measures to meet strategic business objectives. Some examples include:
- One benchmarked company uses its balanced scorecard as an allocation tool to analyze options by their impact on performance measures.
- Another benchmarked partner attributes recent successes to the balanced scorecard, which is integrated into strategic business plans and supported by senior executives. The corporate balanced scorecard measures the success of each team unit in meeting specific service, financial and employee satisfaction goals.
"Developing a Balanced Scorecard of Performance Measures" contains best practices and winning scorecard strategies from 22 world-class companies across 12 industries. The report also includes:
- Analysis of scorecard development processes
- More than 20 actual corporate scorecards
- More than 300 performance metrics used by companies
Download a report summary for "Developing the Balanced Scorecard" at http://www3.best-in-class.com/rr260.htm. For more information about the report or to learn about additional benchmarking studies, contact Susan Silverstein at email@example.com or at 919-403-0251.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access