In a move designed to meet clients’ business needs in the context of a cautious "try-then-buy" information technology (IT) spending environment, Teradata, a division of NCR Corporation, has announced a new program that offers analytical customer relationship management (CRM) software on a six- month trial license basis.
Through this program, Teradata will implement its marketing analytics and campaign management software, typically in less than 60 days, enabling clients to evaluate the results specifically the return on investment (ROI) potential while minimizing the risk of engaging a full CRM strategy.
Teradata’s new approach addresses three key challenges price, speed of implementation and ROI with four major components:
- Time-to-Value pricing With a typical initial price point under $400,000, which includes the software license and professional services, the new Teradata CRM "tryout" pricing enables companies to evaluate ROI potential for a six-month trial period before full purchase. At the end of six months, companies can either purchase the full software license and services or discontinue the project.
- Industry- Specific Scenarios Twenty-three predefined "business improvement opportunities" facilitate the implementation process by leveraging Teradata’s extensive industry experience to address specific customer pain points, such as customer retention, customer acquisition, customer growth and operational efficiencies, in six industries retail, manufacturing, travel and transportation, communications, finance and insurance.
- Improved Implementation Process Includes automated mapping tools and prebuilt industry-specific technology components that have proven their value in previous installations of Teradata CRM, significantly reducing the implementation time.
- Solution Templates Provide "step-by- step process templates" on screen for quick start up as well as the ability to reuse the templates that marketers have previously created to save time and boost productivity.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access