Sybase, Inc. announces its Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Early Adopter Program, offering customers the opportunity to experience new ASE 12.5.1 features firsthand. This free program is effective immediately and will be offered until the product becomes generally available in the fall of 2003.
Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise has established itself as one of the most cost-effective data management platforms for business-critical computing and builds on this reputation with the introduction of key enhancements to help drive down enterprise's total cost of ownership and operations. New features of ASE 12.5.1 include self-management, content management and integration technologies, and enhanced security and privacy controls.
- Key new features of Sybase ASE 12.5.1 are designed to lower the total cost of ownership for database-driven applications and include new self- management, content management and integration technologies and enhanced security and privacy controls.
- The Sybase Early Adopter Program for ASE 12.5.1 gives participants early access to upcoming features and offers an important forum for customer feedback.
- Sybase ASE is one of the most cost-efficient data management platforms for business-critical computing and continues to drive down total cost of ownership and operations with ASE 12.5.1.
A free Early Adopter version of ASE 12.5.1 is available effective immediately, and will be offered until the product becomes generally available in the fall of 2003. For more information, please visit the Sybase Web site www.sybase.com/ase1251beta.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access