Sybase, Inc. announced an agreement with TIBCO Software Inc. to develop and deliver Sybase Real-Time Services, allowing customers to improve business performance through real-time access to enterprise data. This offering lowers the barriers for adoption of real-time services by customers.
- Sybase will integrate TIBCO Enterprise for JMS messaging technology with Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), the company's enterprise-class relational database management system (RDBMS).
- Sybase Real-Time Services proactively pushes relevant information from a database, giving business decision makers the opportunity to quickly combat threats, capitalize on opportunities and make better-informed decisions.
- Customers will be able to deploy real-time business services to users with little or no programming. Database administrators will be able to integrate information immediately, using a graphical point and click interface, without having to first learn a proprietary interface or use a development kit.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access