StratBridge unveiles StratView, an interactive color-coded dashboard that enables sports teams, business analysts, financial investors and other data-dependent professionals to make smart decisions faster than with standard chart tools. StratView is the latest data analysis technology released by StratBridge to harness the power of Microsoft's .NET initiative, giving users powerful charting tools affordably, and with a small technology footprint.
StratBridge's Web services platform eliminates the headaches and high costs of bulky, expensive data analysis applications that commandeer an organization's bandwidth and generate information that immediately becomes stale. StratBridge hosts each product so customers don't need to install or manage the application. They need only focus on the data and how they want to analyze it. StratBridge products deliver up-to-the-minute data in the customized format that organizations need for their business operations.
StratView is the graphical interface technology for SB Charting (an easy-to-use tool for creating compelling charts); StratTix (a tool to help organizations maximize ticket revenue); and StratBridge.net (a Web-native, pushbutton analytics tool). StratView provides the detailed visualization capabilities and flexibility to allow users to present data in the layout that best suits their needs. While standard chart tools force users to interpret static diagrams and graphs, StratView opens new analysis possibilities by enabling users to interact with the data.
For example, professional sports teams can use StratBridge.net to conduct in-depth analyses on every player in the league to determine future roster moves. The StratView technology allows teams to conduct detailed, graphical, league-wide player analyses based on everything from cost/performance ratios to individual statistics. Drill-down capabilities deliver as much granular information as is necessary to make good decisions about what players to draft or sign as free agents.
StratView's key features include:
- Analytic animation - Users can put data in motion to more clearly show how analysts arrived at year-end projections, for example.
- Expanded float over - Analysts can see more information up front in balloons or boxes as they pass the mouse over key areas of the chart.
- Mouseclick context - Decision makers can click on any area of the chart to get more detailed context about that section of the chart.
- Crisper images - While most Web-based charts suffer from poor image quality, StratBridge developed precise graphics that are sharper and more vibrant.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access