May 20, 2008 - Star Analytics announced the immediate availability of Star Analytics Star Integration Server 2.4.
Star Integration Server unifies financial analysis application portfolios. It allows enterprises to safeguard, manage, reuse and capitalize on financial information, supporting single-source reporting with standard reporting tools. The new version:
- Streamlines access to aggregate financial data assets for real-time business decisions;
- Delivers a platform to unify financial data, business rules and sophisticated analytics, allowing decision-makers to access information using a variety of open-standard reporting tools; and
- Supports high performance extraction of data, metadata, security and filters to dynamically populate an enterprise data warehouse or data marts.
Our tests reveal that Star Integration Server is dramatically faster than other methods of extraction, said Suzanne Hoffman, Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Star Analytics. These very promising results will allow corporations to reduce their lag time in accessing financial information from days to minutes and achieve a much higher level of data exploration in their most complex applications.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access