SPSS Inc., a worldwide provider of predictive analytics software, released an upgraded version of its survey research product suite, Dimensions 4.0, that enables professional agencies to further optimize their research processes and organizations to make stronger customer-centric decisions based on more insightful customer feedback.
SPSS' Dimensions 4.0 builds upon an already impressive set of capabilities for deploying surveys across a choice of customer channels - such as phone, online, paper or any combination of modes. Users can conduct surveys in multiple languages and rely on strong administrative management capabilities to monitor surveys from a central location or across multiple dispersed sites. Dimensions' integrated platform allows users to add their unique value to research studies - and efficiently deliver customer feedback so that issues can be discovered and addressed in a timely manner.
Of particular importance, the Desktop Reporter product introduced to the Dimensions 4.0 family can analyze survey data of almost limitless complexity by leveraging Dimensions' industry standard data model. Its innovative user interface makes novice and advanced users productive with relatively little effort. Another key addition is "power dialing" for telephone and online interviewing, which provides greater automation, oversight and efficiencies in the data collection process.
Key Enhancements in Dimensions 4.0
- Dialer integration: mrInterview now supports both the QTC and mrDialer offerings from SPSS. In this first phase release, mrInterview will support "power" dialing. With power dialing, mrInterview sends a single phone number to the dialer for each station. The dialer will automatically dial and detect invalid phone numbers and busy signals. The speed of dialing phone numbers and the auto-detection of call outcomes will greatly increase interviewer productivity.
- Desktop reporting product: Desktop Reporter is a new reporting tool that runs locally on the desktop and provides an excellent alternative to Quanvert. Based on the Dimensions Data Model, it can analyze any type of data which the data model supports (including SPSS, Quanvert, SurveyCraft, In2itive, mrInterview and more). The new user interface takes advantage of the latest Microsoft technologies, making it easy and intuitive for both the novice and advanced user.
- Improved reporting options : Enhancements to the underlying tables component offer increased usability across the entire set of Dimensions reporting tools.
- Improved data management: Data management is now more flexible with the addition SPSS 15.0 support and Order of variables.
- Quota enhancements, scripting enhancements and Microsoft support
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access