New features include improved automation based on events, additional model management techniques and expanded reporting options that improve visibility of analytic results.
The platform provides a foundation to manage and automate the entire analytic process and integrates with all SPSS products and existing enterprise infrastructures. It also provides organizations with a single data access layer for building and deploying predictive models within operational systems to improve customer interactions within marketing campaigns, call centers and through the Web.
The Predictive Enterprise Services 3.5 platform enhancements include:
- Event-based automation. New automation capabilities allow analytic processes to be automatically initiated by events that occur in the business, such as when new customer data is delivered to the system.
- Enhanced model management. The platform automates the process of evaluating and refreshing models. This new release includes additional evaluation techniques and a model management dashboard to track model performance and ensure the effective models are being used to score customer records.
- Additional reporting options. The new platform also offers an improved reporting functionality with the ability to create interactive statistical reports, cross tabulation reports and a variety of new chart types - all of which can be viewed online within the Predictive Enterprise Browser interface.
- Easier deployment of predictive models. Predictive Enterprise Services now provides a single data access layer used by analytical products to build predictive models and also to deploy models within operational systems.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access