Brookfield, WI, November 16, 2009 – SourceMedia and Information Management are pleased to announce the winners of the 2009 Innovative Solution Awards.
This award was created to recognize solutions that are groundbreaking and provide quantifiable business value within the topical areas we cover. Innovation is about relevance to changing business demands. These winning implementations involve innovative technology rollouts or the introduction of a new approach or use of technology in a company or an industry.
A judging panel of the Information Management editorial team led by Jim Ericson and industry experts William Laurent, Stephan Kudyba and William McKnight chose these submissions for their demonstrated creativity, their creation of competitive advantage or their positive impact on the bottom line.
“IT and business teams have been facing the usual cost-cutting directives, almost across the board, but they are working more tightly and creatively than ever to deliver value to their organizations,” says Jim Ericson. “You could say that down or flat environments often bring out the best in these teams, and that is reflected in the work of our award winners.”
- Data Management: Peachtree Data Inc. with SAP BusinessObjects
- Enterprise Content Management: National Geographic Society with Virtusa Corporation
- Data Warehousing: Database Emailer with Infobright
- Performance Management: British Telecom with Knoa Software
- Business Intelligence and Analytic Applications: The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino with SAS
- Data Integration: U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. with Omniture, An Adobe company
- Other: Information Systems and Services at The George Washington University with VMware
More information on this year's awards can be found here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access