April 1, 2008 - SOALogix announced the general availability of its Confero Enterprise Project Management (EPM) integration appliance.
Confero EPM solves project management-related business and IT challenges associated with earned value management, fiscal planning, portfolio management, plant maintenance/ turnaround, etc.
Confero EPM business and IT benefits include:
- Out-of-the-box connectors.
- Prebuilt best-practice data mappings, workflows and business process templates specifically designed for EPM.
- Combines the flexibility advantages of service-oriented architecture (SOA) with a drag-and-drop configuration tool, PathStudio.
- Comes packaged with a standard maintenance support policy, SurePath.
Weve combined this [EPM] experience with an integration appliance built from the ground up using SOA. The result is a game changing alternative for global companies, said Rex Ahlstrom, CEO, SOALogix, Inc.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access