What does 2005 have in store for IT managers? In this column we discuss business intelligence trends for customers. In a future issue we will talk about trends for vendors.
1. Expansion of business intelligence (BI) deployments is the focus of many joint IT-businesses initiatives as they try to tap the vast volumes of data they have accumulated in their ERP systems and data warehouses over the last decade.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access