Siperian - a developer of an award-winning, adaptive platform for customer-centric master data management - announced the immediate availability of three business value services that help organizations identify and quantify the economic benefits of addressing data reliability and data integration issues as the first step in their roadmap to a solid master data management (MDM) strategy.
Consisting of Data Lifecycle Audit, ROI and Buy versus Build; Siperian Business Value Services provide rapid insight into an organization's data integration problems, expose the business benefits that could be realized by an effective customer-centric master data management solution and include a detailed financial assessment to serve as the cornerstone of their business case.
Additionally, Siperian's custom templates enable organizations to conduct a quick total cost of ownership comparison between buying and building a customer-centric MDM solution. In addition, the company also announced the immediate availability of the Siperian Fast Start Service, which is designed to get an organization's master data management strategy up and running quickly in order to deliver quantifiable benefits in a short time.
Siperian has helped numerous customers - across a variety of industries and in varying phases of rollout - justify their project and begin upon a successful path to reliable master data management by helping them uncover hidden data integration issues, business values, and costs. More specifically, with its extensive industry experience and expertise, Siperian allows organizations to achieve their customer-centric master data management goals through the following Siperian Business Value Services:
- Data Lifecycle Audit Service. Data Lifecycle Audit Service can help organizations gain a solid understanding of the state of their data, understand the immediate and long-term benefits of instituting a data reliability initiative, and have a clear understanding of how their business processes can be substantially improved.
- ROI Service. Using the ROI Service, organizations can quantify the hard and soft benefits they can achieve with a master data management initiative, estimate the initial and ongoing investment needed to sustain such a solution, build consensus between business teams and information technology professionals, and more importantly, gain senior management support.
- Buy versus Build Service. Buy versus Build Service can help organizations quantify the cost difference between buying a customer-centric master data management solution and building one themselves, and understand both the initial and recurring cost requirements in order to secure executive approval on the most effective approach.
Additionally, and to further demonstrate the value of an effective master data management solution, Siperian has also announced the immediate availability of the Siperian Fast Start Service. This program provides accelerated implementation, in only a few weeks, so customers can quickly realize the value of Siperian Hub. With the Siperian Fast Start Service, customers can achieve demonstrable business value by enabling rapid identification or reconciliation of key customers, suppliers, employees, or organizations. Furthermore, Siperian's adaptive architecture allows customers to rapidly deploy Siperian Hub - cost-effectively and at a low risk - and know that they have made a secure IT investment that can evolve with their information technology or business needs.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access