Siebel Systems, Inc., a leading provider of multichannel business applications software, announced the addition of a customer support module to Siebel CRM OnDemand UpShot Edition. The launch of additional features for tracking service and support interactions provides users with a comprehensive, 360-degree view of the customer, beginning with marketing and sales interactions and continuing through the service and support cycle.
In addition to established sales technology, Siebel CRM OnDemand UpShot Edition now offers functionality to support customer requests, issue resolution, and other post-sales activities. Available at no additional cost, the product enhancements enable companies to manage all aspects of the customer life cycle. With insight into post-sale customer service interactions and access to comprehensive case management capabilities, users will be able to measure customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for additional revenue.
With the addition of the support module, Siebel CRM OnDemand UpShot Edition improves productivity by adapting to the way larger companies operate, as the module integrates with desktop applications. The module also provides key support capabilities.
Comprehensive Case Management, enabling users to:
- Create, assign and manage customer service requests
- Gain visibility into all customer information and activity, from initial lead identification through customer support
- Direct cases to individuals or team queues
- Automatically route cases and notify the appropriate people
- Access the product catalog and specific products a customer has purchased
Flexible workflow and access control, including the ability to:
- Use flexible workflow rules to match unique business processes
- Define who can see and update customer issues
- E-mail management, allowing users to track incoming and outgoing customer communications
- Customer satisfaction management for maintaining customer satisfaction indexes automatically through surveys
Streamlined Customer Interaction Tools that:
- Allow customers self-service access to up-to-the-minute status on cases
- Capture customer issues directly from a Web site
- Maintain service level information for appropriate billing
Resolution management, reporting and analytics that:
These features are all available in the current version of Siebel CRM OnDemand UpShot Edition. For more information, please visit www.upshot.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access