Savvion, the industry's leading business process management (BPM) company, announced new certification and training programs to create expertise in building and deploying process solutions with Savvion BusinessManager, an award winning suite that provides the easiest way for people to collaborate, control and improve business processes.
Customers and partners alike benefit from completing Savvion's training and certification program, which includes new courses and an emphasis on real world challenges and skills. Practical expertise gained through Savvion's revamped professional development program ensures that customers achieve process deployment excellence in record time. Participants in Savvion's training program get the answers they need to drive the success of BPM initiatives:
- Savvion Process Modeler and Process Asset Manager provides the fundamentals in business process management, including process modeling, documentation, simulation, and collaboration.
- Savvion Advanced Process Solution Topics gives the process solution developer in-depth knowledge and skills for creating and managing integration points, forms, rules and reports, as well as builds on the foundation learned in the Process Automation workshop.
- Savvion BusinessManager Administration offers system administrators a greater understanding of managing the Savvion installation, including configuration and clustering, for large enterprise requirements.
- Savvion Release Updates is an easy way to get up-to-speed on the newest features without repeating previous training.
In order to become a Savvion Certified Professional, the process solution developer must complete a Proof of Concept project and pass a 90-minute exam, in addition to the required course work.
On-site training at the Savvion classrooms in Silicon Valley or a dedicated workshop at your facility are available. For more information, please go to ww.savvion.com/training.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access