RedPrairie Corporation, a global leader in supply chain solutions that drive business process transformation, announced that it has completed its acquisition of MARC Global Holdings, Inc. The combined company, operating under the name RedPrairie Corporation, will unify and support all products and services from both organizations, offering its expanded customer base access to more abundant and rich solution capabilities, deeper functionality across key verticals and wider geographic support. Former MARC Chief Executive Officer Oliver Cooper will continue to serve in a leadership position within the combined organization, under the direction of RedPrairie Company Leader John Jazwiec.
Says Jazwiec, "This acquisition benefits RedPrairie and MARC customers alike. We will take advantage of the numerous solution and business synergies our companies share to better address customers' evolving supply chain challenges. As a unified organization, we offer improved support for several vertical and geographic markets, as well as a broader product footprint overall."
He continues, "This alliance unites two forward-thinking companies that have led the supply chain industry by focusing on customer results. We made the decision to join together, and will continue to drive our business, based on the best interests and business needs of the world-leading companies that make up our global customer base. Our certain success lies in the shared RedPrairie and MARC service approach, based on a customer-focused culture, dedication to excellence, and product solution innovation."
Jazwiec adds, "The integration of MARC and RedPrairie is already underway, following a strategic 100-day integration plan. We are using this time to work closely with MARC customers, transition and integrate operations, carefully evaluate our combined solution suite and precisely determine how through this acquisition we can drive the most benefits to our combined customer base."
Product & Industry Highlights
- Increased functionality across all verticals, leveraging a multitude of standardized warehouse management system product enhancements that have been developed for the world's leading companies
- One-of-a-kind expanded supply chain execution (eSCE) technology that uniquely provides end-to-end resource optimization, from the start of the manufacturing process, through the entire distribution chain, including presentation to the consumer
- An innovative business intelligence analytics engine for all products, which provides customers immediate and interactive information on a real-time basis, enabling companies to better align and measure enterprise performance
- Leading workforce performance, transportation and global trade management solutions
- Expanded geographic coverage, especially in the burgeoning Asia Pacific region, to provide customers expanded worldwide services and support
- Advanced "build-to-order" capabilities for the automotive industry
- Home delivery technology for grocery and perishable goods retailers
- Strengthened capabilities for retail, retail apparel and logistics service providers
- Complementary duty management solutions offering superior functionality for the United Kingdom and Europe
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access