Quantrix, a Portland, ME-based provider of business modeling and analytics (BMA) software, has released a significant upgrade to its Quantrix Modeler multidimensional business planning software product.
Quantix Modeler Version 6 features “new integrations with Tableau and Salesforce, a redesigned Dependency Inspector for debugging formulas, and self-service modeling plus support for iPads with the cloud-based version,” the firm said in its announcement.
Data pros at financial service firms may be especially interested in the announcement, as the firm noted “These changes make it even easier for financial professionals to quickly develop financial models of the highest integrity, flexibility, and transparency, and to share with executives and peers for collaboration and decision making.”
According to the firm’s release, Quantrix Modeler Version 6 includes the following updates:
• Dependency Inspector redesign: “Quantrix’s formula debugging tool has been completely updated for this version. Users can hover a mouse over any aspect of a formula to see its origin.”
• Out-of-the-box integrations with Salesforce and Tableau: “Direct integrations make it easy for modelers to use and share corporate data to gain business insight.”
• Improved cloud integration: “Quantrix’s Qloud now enables self-service modeling for the entire enterprise with seamless storage and access to models, including compatibility with tablet devices.”
• New user interface: “Version 6 includes a redesigned UI on the desktop that is clean, sleek, modern, and easier to use. In addition to new icons and toolbars, new color themes, and a new launch panel, users can customize formula syntax highlighting.”
"Business and data modelers need tools that make their jobs easier," noted Michael Salisbury, director at Quantrix. “This new version of Quantrix Modeler helps them use data more efficiently and share model insight with decision makers, all while streamlining their workflow.”
Quantrix Version 6 is available immediately.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access