April 30, 2008 - Quantrix announced a new release of Quantrix Modeler, its financial and business modeling software for creating forecasts, budgets, strategic plans and other business-critical models needed to support business performance management objectives.
The new presentation, collaboration and usability enhancements enable modeling teams, managers and consultants to achieve business performance objectives with secure models.
"This solution significantly improves our data integration and analysis, giving strong and secure support to make good decisions in our business," says Rui Duarte, controller, for Cimpor. Cimpor, a European cement manufacturer, transitioned from spreadsheet technology to Quantrix Modeler to centralize and control budgeting and business planning across its operations in fourteen countries.
New Features in Quantrix Modeler 3.0 include:
- Presentation canvas: The new presentation canvas enables business users to create interactive presentations and dashboards for decision-makers or clients.
- Secure collaboration: Newly developed user roles and permissions are a method of controlling how individuals and teams interact with business-critical models.
- Improved modeling experience: The new tabbed interface makes working with multiple matrices, charts and presentation canvasses more productive by allowing users to create a customized modeling environment.
Quantrix Modeler 3.0 is a significant milestone for enterprise business modeling, says Chris Houle, CEO of Quantrix. This release empowers professionals at all levels in the business to get the answers they need, when they need them.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access