pVelocity Inc., a leader in manufacturing intelligence software, has released Version 7.0 of its pVelocity Suite. Version 7.0 introduces The QuotePV module to create, measure and track the profitability of a quote against the cost of the products produced.
Version 7.0 also updates two existing fully integrated modules within the five-part pVelocity Suite: EnterprisePV and ScenarioPV.
EnterprisePV allows unparalleled openness and flexibility in developing solutions for today's manufacturing environment. EnterprisePV brings a completely new level of simplicity in the design and use of reporting and analysis for users focusing on customer and product profitability, financial forecasting and scenario impact analysis.
ScenarioPV provides the user with more penetrating analysis of the manufacturing environment by providing detailed:
- Costing information including product costs, impact of a system wide increase in raw material prices or buying vs. making key intermediates:
- Plant production information;
- Plant P&L based upon current production and sales as well as the impact of a hypothetical scenario on the profitability;
- Charts or graphs displaying, current status, scenario status and the difference;
- ScorecardPV and the Profitability Dash complete the five-part pVelocity Suite.
The pVelocity Suite focuses specifically on batch process manufacturing such as chemicals, metals, plastics, pulp and paper, consumer products, food and beverage, and packaging. According to Steve Banker, service director at Boston-based ARC Advisory Group, "Proactively managing customers for profitability is an extremely powerful lever to increase corporate profits that too few companies have explored. pVelocity offers solutions that allow companies to understand customer profitability and the factors that affect that customer's level of profitability. The new QuotePV module goes a step forward. It provides tools that align the sales process with corporate objectives for profitability. In short, it helps to close the loop between analysis and execution."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access