Proxima Technology, a provider of software solutions that help organizations understand and improve the business value of IT, announced the general availability of Centauri Business Service Manager Version 3.0, a business service management solution that measures IT service levels to securely align IT with critical business processes.
Highlights of this new release include:
- Modular architecture that better addresses the requirements of the emerging business service management market
- New and enhanced features for Six Sigma support, including control charts and risk priority setting
- New facilities to integrate with ITIL Service Support including the configuration management database (CMDB)
- New and unique capabilities for IT service providers - such as "service reconciliation" and management domains
Centauri 3.0 continues to drive the business service management market forward as it optimizes critical IT services to reduce costs, improve business efficiencies and prioritize management of resources.
"We have been very pleased with the cooperative attitude shown by Proxima Technology's Research and Development group," Kevin Giles, service delivery manager, T-Mobile (U.K.) said. "Recently we participated in their customer advisory board and had the opportunity to review the functionality of Centauri 3.0. This version of Centauri contains many exciting new features, we are looking forward to benefit from them."
"We believe that Centauri 3.0 is the obvious choice for IT External Service Providers," said Steve Jones, CEO, Proxima Technology. "It includes new features that specifically address the requirements of these organizations and provides enhanced Six Sigma support - necessary to optimize IT service quality and drive down the cost of service provisioning."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access