January 6, 2009 - Project Insight announced the release of version 8.0 with an interactive Gantt chart, an updated interface and additional shortcuts for navigation.
Project Insight helps project teams like Target Corporation and American Honda collaborate on project schedules, share documents and assets, allocate project resources and run real-time reports from anywhere.
The intuitive interface includes larger icons, more white space and a simplified look and feel. A new color palette supports and guides the user's attention to relevant project data. Simplified forms are equipped with convenient folder tabs for improved organization and visual appeal as well.
Additional features in the version 8.0 include:
- Updated inline editing with double click to edit the task list and Gantt chart,
- Right click with context sensitive options,
- Add/edit forms simplified and organized into a folder tab format,
- Saved reports may be saved as links for one-click access and
- A more personalized left navigation pane with links to My Tasks and other portal options.
Whenever we upgrade Project Insight, our core focus is on incorporating our customers' feedback and suggestions. Many ideas have been incorporated in this version of our software, said Steve West, CEO.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access