1. IT budgets will continue to be tight - even while information needs continue to accelerate.
While economic rollercoaster days appear to be leveling off, businesses still should expect to confront ups and downs ahead. In the face of this uncertainty, only the most important IT projects will be funded and many will remain on hold while the queue of requests continues to grow. CIOs will be forced to become firefighters focused on immediate goals, short time horizons and making good of what’s easily and affordably acquired or already readily available.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access