April 1, 2008 - Pitney Bowes Group 1 Software introduced the newest version of its Customer Data Quality (CDQ) Platform.
CDQ Platform version 5.5 enables end users to consolidate data into a single, customer record and integrate that information into business operations to make informed decisions.
New features in the CDQ Platform versions 5.5 include:
- Dataflow Templates. Business rules to address commonly occurring scenarios are now available out of the box as templates.
- Match Analysis. As part of the Advanced Matching Module, provides detailed insight into why to help data stewards define the most optimal set of rules for matching and consolidation.
- Enterprise Geocoding Module. Provides point and parcel level precision-based geocoordinates along with elevation and assessors parcel number (APN) information for locations in the U.S.
- Enterprise Tax Module. Enables organizations to automatically assign tax jurisdictions and update tax boundaries in the U.S. for the purpose of accurate sales-use, property, payroll and insurance premium tax rate assignment.
- Location Intelligence Module. Allows organizations to assess whether a location is within a specifically defined boundary or identify closest sites to a given location, combing location intelligence with the best of customer data quality for more accurate decision making.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access