Delivering on its commitment to provide customizable, open and flexible performance management solutions, Pilot Software announced the availability of their Web channel performance management solution. At the heart of Pilot's Web channel performance management solution is its award-winning product, Pilot HitList, the industry's first packaged, yet customizable, Web channel performance management product that includes dashboard, analysis and reporting, and data collection capabilities all in one convenient package. When combined with Pilot's extensive Web channel expertise, Pilot's Web channel performance management solution takes Web initiatives to the next level by allowing sales, marketing and service organizations to align online activities with strategy.
"Addressing the need for Web channel effectiveness for sales, service and marketing is a new class of solutions called Web channel performance management," said Terry Lund, President at Terry Lund Consulting. "Web channel performance management solutions align execution with strategy and go beyond traditional Web analytics products that simply measure or monitor online traffic activity in other words, making sure that day-to-day online activities are helping achieve overall business goals and objectives."
Built on Pilot HitList's award-winning heritage, Web channel performance management solutions enable organizations to answer questions such as:
- How do I ensure that online sales promotions are driving sales not just generating heaps of unqualified leads or unproductive market buzz?
- Can I increase online sales without cannibalizing sales through my traditional channels?
- How can I reduce the cost of service by moving support to the Web, while still providing excellent service?
- How does the Web site contribute to the likelihood that customers will renew their service contract?
Pilot's Web channel performance management solution for sales, service and marketing is complimented and strengthened by an associated team of seasoned strategy consultants who provide domain expertise to help companies quickly and successfully deploy Web channel performance management initiatives and implementation projects.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access