Pilot Software, a provider of custom, open and flexible performance management solutions, today announced the availability of Pilot’s government performance management solution. Pilot’s government performance management solution provides agencies and departments with the essential technologies, services and expertise to rapidly implement their strategy initiatives using a solution customized to their needs.
According to Carson Associates, a government-focused consulting firm, government agencies are increasingly developing strategy initiatives as a means to becoming more nimble, flexible and efficient organizations that deliver concrete and measurable results.
“Many agencies have spent considerable time and effort developing performance goals and measures. Now they are looking for the solution that can help them realize the alignment of their strategy in terms of successful execution,” said Ms. Karen Frey a principal at Carson Associates. “Pilot’s solution is ideal for organizations looking for a flexible, yet rapidly deployable, performance management solution tailored to their agency’s unique needs.”
At the heart of Pilot’s solution are its scorecard; dashboard; analysis and reporting; and modeling and integration capabilities. To support e-government initiatives, Pilot Software offers the only Web channel performance management solution that allows organizations to measure and monitor execution against strategy. The product of 20+ years of development, Pilot’s performance management solutions help agencies:
- Align agency units, operational processes and individuals with a common set of pre-defined goals and objectives, born of a common strategy
- Incrementally build a performance management initiative — without worrying about future scalability issues
- Rapidly deploy a performance management solution that can continually evolve so that agencies can immediately begin aligning execution with organizational strategy
Complementing its proven technologies and further strengthening Pilot’s performance management solution for government agencies is the company’s assembled team of seasoned experts who collectively have been serving government organizations for nearly 70 years.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access