Delivering on its commitment to provide leading business analytics solutions, Pilot Software announced the availability of Pilot ApplicationConnector, a complete analysis modeling environment and data integration solution. Developed to address the growing number of disparate data sources resulting from ongoing technology purchases, and mergers and acquisitions, Pilot ApplicationConnector enables companies to build a solid and unified data foundation optimized for business analytics. Features include a comprehensive analysis modeling interface, extraction capabilities, transformation routines and the ability to map source data into a framework for analysis.
"Companies looking to quickly consolidate data and accelerate time to analysis should look for a solution that easily integrates data from a variety of data sources and builds intelligence about time periods and analysis," said Mark Smith, CEO and senior vice president of Research of Ventana Research. "Pilot Software has integrated critical functionality to decrease the time to deployment for critical and relevant solutions."
Key Benefits and Features of Pilot ApplicationConnector include:
- Accelerate time to analysis for more immediate insight.
- Tight integration with Pilot BusinessAnalyzer and Pilot BusinessMonitor for fast, intelligent building of multidimensional models and virtually limitless options for application development.
- Intuitive modeling interface guides users through rapid development, deployment and management of powerful analytic applications.
- Ability to map source data into a framework for analysis based on a business' particular needs to quickly create dimensional data warehouses.
- Logical model design facilitates building of dimensional frameworks to support organizational decision making.
- Gain a synchronized perspective on the entire business with advanced data access.
- Extracts data from a wide variety of standard and legacy sources, with direct access connections to Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Sybase and text plus ODBC connections to any database enabling organizations to get more from existing technology and data resources.
- Seamlessly integrates disparate data from every corner of the organization to deliver an all-encompassing understanding of the business. Quick and easy development of sophisticated analytic applications provides virtually boundless analysis access to corporate-wide data.
- Easily transform data into actionable information.
- Transformation routines automatically transform data into meaningful information.
- Automated data cleansing and documentation capabilities ensure data accuracy and consistency, enhancing productivity.
- Ease of administration and automation alleviates the burden on IT resources and lowers operational costs.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access