PeopleSoft Inc. announced the general availability of PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne CRM 8.9. The new release offers enhanced functionality for global deployments including support for five additional languages and multi- currency support for service orders. Ideal for companies that manufacture, construct, distribute, service, or manage products or physical assets, PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne CRM 8.9 is part of the PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne (formerly J.D. Edwards 5) family of products.
PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne CRM 8.9 is pre-integrated with the EnterpriseOne Supply Chain Management (SCM), Financial Management (FM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) applications. Tight integration across the entire suite of EnterpriseOne products enables organizations to optimize every interaction throughout the customer lifecycle. As a result, the right information is delivered to the right person at the right time.
Expanded capabilities and new functionality in EnterpriseOne CRM 8.9 include:
- Enhanced language support: Additional language support includes Swedish, Dutch, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian.
- Multi-currency support on service orders: Enhanced multi-currency support enables users to enter charges for parts and labor in the local currency, enabling centralization of multiple contact centers across national boundaries.
- Unicode/double-byte support: Users can view Unicode data stored within the EnterpriseOne suite of applications.
In May of 2003, PeopleSoft introduced the Total Ownership Experience initiative. This initiative addresses all aspects of the enterprise application lifecycle, dramatically improving the way organizations implement, maintain, and use enterprise software. Customers can realize an increased return on investment from faster implementations, greater user productivity, and improved IT effectiveness.
Usability and cost of ownership continue to be differentiators in the CRM software marketplace. With EnterpriseOne CRM 8.9, PeopleSoft continues its unique focus on these industry-wide issues. Enhancements that improve Total Ownership Experience include:
- Multi-channel interaction manager: Improves the visibility of customer status while the customer is in queue. For example, a customer service agent can view a customer's history before responding to the service call.
- Intelligent service order search capability: Specific search filters for service, manufacturing, and maintenance work orders.
- Color-coded visual assist on direct data entry fields: The field background color changes to quickly identify a data entry error, reducing data entry time and improving data accuracy.
EnterpriseOne CRM 8.9 includes automated warranty claims that reduce transaction and response times and improve data flow to suppliers from service events, increasing a company's cash flow. The solution's mobile sales capabilities greatly reduce the quantity of data that needs to be synchronized to the local database, dramatically improving synchronization speed.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access