October 16, 2008 - Pentaho announced Pentaho BI Suite Enterprise Edition Version 2, the latest release of the company's flagship business intelligence (BI) suite, providing a comprehensive solution for allowing businesses of all sizes to cost-effectively deploy business intelligence.
Providing end user simplicity and enterprise scalability, Pentaho BI Suite Enterprise Edition Version 2 delivers on the commercial open source promise of a fully supported, enterprise-class solution. Pentaho BI Suite Enterprise Edition Version 2 provides comprehensive BI capabilities, including reporting, analysis, dashboards, data mining and data integration. The latest version focuses on making it simple for users to access the BI suite's rich features and for administrators to deploy and scale the solution.
New and enhanced features include:
- Simple, central end user access,
- Intuitive navigation and scheduling,
- Easy access to data sources,
- Faster analytic queries,
- Extract, transform and load (ETL) management and performance monitoring and
- Granular metadata security.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access