October 21, 2008 - Pegasystems Inc. announced new Federated Business Frameworks for its SmartBPM Suite. These frameworks deliver the business process management (BPM) industry a central management view and unified work portal for work done through BPM systems distributed across different operational units.
- Integrated Work Manager creates an integrated work list that gives participants and managers the ability to prioritize, rout, and view work across multiple SmartBPM applications.
- Business Information Exchange pulls information from multiple SmartBPM applications into an organizations business intelligence (BI) systems and produces integrated process reporting.
- Virtual Enterprise Repository provides a central repository where multiple SmartBPM applications deposit, access and reuse business procedures, policies and service .
- Autonomic Event Services has new support for multicluster deployment that utilizes the system to diagnose and optimize performance.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access