While big data was certainly one of the top themes of the year, Information Management readers also took interest in trending industry issues such as analytics, governance, visualization, cloud computing and mobile as well as and traditional BI concerns and IT resources. Counting down to the most popular piece, here are the stories that caught and held our readership’s attention.
10. “Predictive Analytics: Making Little Decisions with Big Data” by James Taylor How big data and predictive analytics come together in the operational environment.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access