Our blogs grew sharply in popularity during 2010, and our witty bloggers stirred up conversations online and in person with their take on industry trends and happenings. Here are our 10 most popular stories from 2010 in ascending order.
10. “Best in BI? Ask the Crowd” by Jim Ericson “My own opinion on what is or isn't business intelligence software and hardware (not BI itself) has shifted a bit over the years. I could draw it out for you on a sheet of paper, and it likely won't be the same as yours or someone else's view. But that doesn't matter to Howard Dresner, the Gartner analyst turned software executive turned private analyst….” Click here to read full post.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access