Oracle announced the latest release of Oracle CRM On Demand, extending its industry leadership in CRM and On Demand. Oracle CRM On Demand Release 10, based on Siebel's award-winning hosted CRM application, delivers a comprehensive CRM solution for companies seeking powerful sales, marketing and service functionality. Oracle CRM On Demand is both rapidly deployable and cost-effective, in a secure, hosted environment. Release 10 provides enhanced customization capabilities for companies of all sizes.
Oracle CRM On Demand Release 10 now includes enhanced customization capabilities, deeper support for sales and service processes, and expanded vertical industry functionality. The result is a rapidly deployable, hosted solution offering enterprise-class CRM functionality and requiring little or no support from IT.New features in Oracle CRM On Demand Release 10 include:
- Custom Objects - Customize and expand Oracle CRM On Demand to include complementary data by tracking and linking it to standard CRM objects
- Custom Tabs - Embed information and screens from other Web-based applications into a Custom Tab and perform all operations as if they are in the source system
- Single Sign-on - Access the application without re-entering their logon credentials
- Enterprise Logon - Gives more control in defining logon and logout policies while reducing administrative requirements
- Advanced List Management - Create new lists or edit existing lists with context-sensitive help guiding them through correctly defining list criteria
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access