Omniture, Inc., a leading provider of online business optimization software, announced the immediate availability of SiteCatalyst 13 - the newest version of the company's award-winning business optimization platform. In this release, Omniture provides new tools designed to increase the productivity and effectiveness of online business professionals. With SiteCatalyst 13, businesses can quickly respond to the increasingly dynamic and complex requirements of optimizing online businesses, and ultimately enable a more productive customer experience.
As companies struggle to improve their online businesses through the use of emerging technology, they are challenged to find the means to optimize the effectiveness of such nascent Web site components such as blogs, rich media, social networking and more. To overcome this, Omniture is introducing Web 2.0 business optimizations that package best practices expertise and technology for:
- Social Networking - Analyze the value and relevance of user-generated content
- Blogs - Measure consumption and influence of this new content medium
- Rich Internet Applications (RIA) - Quantify rich media engagement and abandonment
- Dynamic Site Search - Provide visitors with self-optimizing search results
- Visitor Interaction Profiling - 1:1 targeting with complete user profiles
The complexity of today's online business has made it difficult for administrators to keep pace - especially in highly dynamic environments that operate globally, 24x7, with large numbers of users, Web site brand extensions and high volumes of change requests. To address these needs, SiteCatalyst 13 introduces the new Online Business Administration Console - a graphical, self-service, one-stop configuration and management tool.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access