Nucleus Research, a global provider of return on investment (ROI)-focused research and advisory services, announced the availability of its newest report series: The Nucleus ROI Scorecard. The first available ROI scorecards measure the strength of the business intelligence and hosted CRM markets. Within the business intelligence market, Cognos, Business Objects Microsoft and Hyperion rate in the top tier category for potential ROI while the overall market average receives a score of 3.8 out of five. RightNow squeezed past Salesforce.com to receive the highest marks in the hosted CRM space, which is rated 3.5 for overall ROI delivery.
Scorecards are based on Nucleus analysts' independent assessment of a given vendor's ability to deliver positive ROI to customers. Based on Nucleus's library of ROI case studies and customer interviews, vendor ROI Scorecards rate solutions on a scale from one to five, with five being the best and one being the worst.
In addition to individual detailed vendor ROI scorecards, the Nucleus Market ROI Scorecards compare competing vendors' ROI scores and provide insights on key themes impacting ROI in a particular market segment. The first of an ongoing series, the ROI Scorecards announced this week include rankings for the business intelligence and hosted CRM markets and cover vendors including ACCPAC, Business Objects, Cognos, Siebel, Salesforce.com, RightNow Technologies, NetSuite, SAVO Group, Entellium, Hyperion, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, QlikTech and SAP.
Ratings are determined by Nucleus's assessment of five key factors contributing to the ability of a solution to deliver a positive ROI:
- Deployment - based on how easily and quickly a solution can be deployed.
- Adoption - based on usability and the potential scalability of adoption.
- Support - based on the ability of the solution to function with limited internal support costs.
- Business impact - based on the potential of the solution to deliver returns through clear and repeatable benefits.
- Vendor - based on a vendor's track record and ability to help a customer maximize ROI.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access