Security currency systems enable IT administrators to reduce the expense and time associated with maintaining the security of the enterprise's IT infrastructure, according to a new report by Aberdeen Group, a leading market analysis and positioning services firm. "Enterprises spend more than $3 billion annually on manual efforts to maintain the security of IT assets, but many of the manual efforts are doomed to failure," said Eric Hemmendinger, research director for information security and privacy at Aberdeen Group and author of the report, IT Buyer's Guide to Security Currency Solutions. "However, within organizations that have deployed security currency solutions, operating expenses are significantly lowered, and the results are far more consistent."
In the IT Buyer's Guide to Security Currency Solutions, Aberdeen Group:
- Highlights the bottom-line business impact and the motivations for purchasing security currency systems .
- Provides analysis of the classes of security currency systems currently available.
- Provides planning guidance for what to expect from current and future Security Currency suppliers going forward.
For more information about the IT Buyer's Guide to Security Currency Solutions, please visit www.aberdeen.com or call (800) 577-7891 to learn how to obtain a copy of this report.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access