Sopra Steria, a European leader in business change and digital transformation products, has announced a strategic alliance with analytics software leader SAS to deliver an end-to-end managed service and outcome based data and analytics offering.
“Business analytics is a key driver of superior business performance. This partnership with SAS strengthens the development of our SAS centre of excellence and accelerates our ability to continually shape flexible service offerings that drive value for our clients,” noted Melba Foggo, Sopra Steria’s managing director for financial services.
According to Foggo, the strategic partnership will span across Customer, Fraud, Financial Crime, Credit Risk, Regulatory, Finance and HR & Operations functions and will include service offerings. These include:
• Platform Management: Cloud-based hosting, architecture design, administration and modernization.
• Data Management: Data architecture, data integration and data quality.
• Visualization: Environment administration, in-memory data management, reporting and data exploration and analysis.
• Analytics: Decisioning and Execution, Predictive Analytics, Model Automation and Model Management.
Steven Toft of SAS says: “We are delighted to recognize Sopra Steria as the first Gold-level partner in the United Kingdom to meet the partner program requirements. Their expertise combined with our SAS platform will provide powerful business intelligence offerings for customers,” said Steven Toft of SAS.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access