Astera Software launched Centerprise Data Integrator 5, a data integration and ETL platform. Centerprise adds data visualization, quick profiling and modular flow design capabilities, along with integration with version control systems, workflow management, task scheduling, and a framework for users to add custom functions.
MuleSoft unveiled Mule ESB 3.0 the latest version of its open source enterprise software. Mule ESB 3.0 includes extended power from behind the firewall for integration with cloud, SaaS, mobile and browser-backed web applications. Also, the software includes flow-and-pattern-based configurations, AJAX/Java script integration and a new cloud deployment model.
Novell Inc. announced the release of Novell Cloud Manager, a new solution that enables users to create and manage cloud computing options. Novell Cloud Manager automatically creates and deploys workloads into the virtual environment based on pre-defined workload templates, as well as allows users to create and manage private clouds on all leading hypervisors, operating systems and operating platforms.
Oracle, at its Open World forum this week, made several product announcements, including the following titles and related features:
- CRM On Demand Release 18 – enhanced lead quality with advanced integration; adaptable planning; enterprise-grade cloud security; and a new “Insurance On Demand” edition for broker/producer management.
- Enterprise PeopleTools 8.51 and Enterprise Company Directory 9.1 – Both part of the company’s PeopleSoft Enterprise suite; Company Directory 9.1 allows for the creation of personalized business listings; and PeopleTools 8.51 introduces test framework.
- Exalogic Elastic Cloud – An integrated hardware and software system tuned to run Java and non-Java applications; provides a cloud computing infrastructure; engineered for large-scale deployments; includes 64-bit x86 processors; and acceleration of the entire Oracle Fusion Middleware portfolio
- VM Server for SPARC 2.0 – Previously called Logical Domains, the server virtualization solution that allows up to 128 virtual servers on one system; support of highly sophisticated enterprise workloads; and rapid consolidation of separate kernel environments.
Pegasystems made two new offerings: Customer Process Manager, a process-centric tool for customer definition and implementation, and Pega Claims for Property and Casualty Insurers, an insurance claims solution. Based on Pegasystems’ Build for Change technology, Customer Process Manager includes: specialized user interfaces, business process configuration, actionable customer feedback, social media connections and enhanced content authoring. Pega Claims for Property and Casualty Insurers provides greater ease-of-use and faster time to value through a single, unified and strategic platform.
PostgreSQL added more than one dozen features to the newest edition of its open source database, PostgreSQL Version 9.0. The latest version of the database features: streaming replication technology allowing continuous archive files to be streamed over a network connection to a standby server; hot standby for execution of read-only queries; and high-performance event messaging.
Questreta Inc. launched its newest version of the cloud BPM application, Questreta BPM Suite SaaS Edition: September 2010 Version 7. The new version comes with APIs that enable connectivity with third party software, drag-and-drop workflows and instant updates on necessary system improvements.
Software AG introduced a new version of ARIS MashZone, which supports users in different departments with creating their own evaluation management dashboards. ARIS MashZone 2.0 includes: new visualization functions; expanded access to data sources; new viewer options; and simplified access rights distribution.
Star Analytics released the Star Task Builder Toolkit, which aims to make it easier to automate manual processes and eliminate code running across an ecosystem of Oracle and multiple vendor finance applications. Among other features, the toolkit helps customers accelerate financial consolidation, and report and plan data warehouse applications.
TRA Inc. launched Media TRAnalytics 2.6, the newest version its web-based business intelligence software in partnership with Experian Marketing Services. Media TRAnalytics 2.6 features auto sales and added ROI through improved media selection and enhanced demographics; customized categories for products and services such as Moviegoing, Quick Serve Restaurants Patronage, wireless carrier usage and financial services.
V.i. Laboratories Inc. released CodeArmor Intelligence Version 3.0. The new application is built on Force.com, salesforce.com’s enterprise cloud computing program, gives users the basis to maintain a software intelligence dashboard, either cloud-based or on-site, share information across teams, and track revenue and products.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access