October 7, 2008 - Netrics introduced Netrics for Public Health and Human Services.
This industry-specific solution leverages the Netrics Matching Platform, which finds, matches and links structured data with accuracy, empowering state, local and federal agencies to solve the challenges of data imperfection quickly, easily and efficiently.
With Netrics for Public Health and Human Services, agencies can address data imperfection before it causes significant problems. The Netrics Matching Platform is a fully automated technology solution that matches imperfect data, in real time, to identify duplicates, variations and inconsistencies, even as new data is entered. This improves the usability of that data and facilitates sharing not only within agencies but also between agencies that maintain similar information for related purposes.
Netrics for Public Health and Human Services enables three major capabilities:
- Find critical data that was previously lost, because inconsistencies in the data and/or the queries defeat existing tools,
- Link records within and across disparate data sources reliably, even when there are significant inconsistencies and differences between them and
- Eliminate duplicate data that remains hidden due to errors and inconsistencies that prevent conventional software from identifying them.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access